Portrait/Figure Painting Class and Digital Analytical Figure Study Class, Fall 2012, Professor Sandy Appleoff and Adjunct Professor Brent Griffith,..... Laguna College of Art + Design
Thank you for posting on time. Meeting deadlines is a major step towards being a professional. You have some interesting breakdowns but I would work on trying to mix the story up a bit. If you want to email me your progress I would be happy to give some thoughts as to where you might take it. Value studies here would be a good move for you.
Jaime,
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting on time. Meeting deadlines is a major step towards being a professional. You have some interesting breakdowns but I would work on trying to mix the story up a bit. If you want to email me your progress I would be happy to give some thoughts as to where you might take it. Value studies here would be a good move for you.