Portrait/Figure Painting Class and Digital Analytical Figure Study Class, Fall 2012, Professor Sandy Appleoff and Adjunct Professor Brent Griffith,..... Laguna College of Art + Design
Friday, March 9, 2012
Hai-Master Copy
My copy master piece named Encounter by Daniel E. Greene. I can not post it here due to the strict copyright on artrenewal. Here are my ideas for the piece.
Hai, Just for information, copyright laws do not cover reproduction for educational purposes. Only if you reproduce it for any other purpose and financial gain. I am guessing you are using the 116th st image? I would really suggest that you do a value study. You might take a look at Michelle's post to see how the breakdown is handled.
Hai,
ReplyDeleteJust for information, copyright laws do not cover reproduction for educational purposes. Only if you reproduce it for any other purpose and financial gain.
I am guessing you are using the 116th st image? I would really suggest that you do a value study. You might take a look at Michelle's post to see how the breakdown is handled.